Here is the link to the story. Of course there has to be a story.
And from there you can go to the link to get the address of the person to send the card to. But you don't have to send your card out if you don't want to. The challenge this time was Victorian. Here is my card.
- Lili of the Valley - I've had this stamp for some time and couldn't find it on their website, so maybe retired.
- No Sentiment
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - So Saffron; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Prima - Lady Bird
- Accessories - Stampin Up Ribbon - Bermuda Bay Dots; Prima - bling flower; Petaloo - blue flower; Wild Orchid Crafts - white sweetheart blossoms; Nestabilities Die
- Copic Markers - B0000; BG000, BG01, BG11; C00, C1, C3, C5, C7; E02, E04, E07; E25, E27; E31, E34, E40, E41, E43, E47, E49; E50, E53, E55, E57; E95; R21, R30, R81, R83; W4, Y13, Y23, Y35; YR68