Follow Me

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Watering Can with Love

Happy Thursday my friends!  I am on a roll here with getting all these cards posted.  I sure have been a busy girl. Can't believe it with everything that has been going on this week.  And to top it all off, I am having Christmas dinner at my house on Saturday with my daughter and her family. Oh, yes! We did Christmas dinner at her house on Christmas day, but I poor son-in-law was recovering from having hernia surgery and he was only allowed clear broth/liquids so he didn't get to enjoy any of the yummy food we had, so we are having the dinner all over again, only at my house this time. I did tell them that there would be NO tree and NO gifts!  HAHAHA!

Today's card is for the Freebie/Progressive Challenge over at The Outlawz. If you sign up, every month they will send you a free digital image to use that month to make your project. If for some reason you don't get your project done and uploaded to the challenge, the following month you have to buy the image from the sponsor's store to get back in the game. For some reason I always seem to be posting my card at the last of the month. I kept it pretty simple, but I'm happy with the way it turned out.


Materials Used:
  •  Image - Sandi Hugett - Watering Can
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Going Gray
  • Sentiment - from the designer paper
  • Designer Paper - Recollections - Valentine Collection
  • Sketch - Splitcoaststampers - Sketch Challenge SC402
  • Accessories - Recollections - Flower; Stampin Up Ribbon; Corner punch
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B00; G07, G21, G24; R24, R29, R39; R81,R83, R85; W1, W3, W5; Y17
That's it for today. I have another one coming up tomorrow though so  hope to see you back here again!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

The Outlawz - Freebie/Progressive Challenge - Use the free image
Cute Card Thursday - Fancy Corner
Meljen's Designs - Seeing Spots
The Paper Shelter - Make it Digital
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Clean and Simple
Cuttin and Stampin Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Flowers
Loves Rubberstamps - Use Ribbon or Lace
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

23 comments:

  1. A second Christmas dinner sounds fun! I like the papers you used on this card and how punched just one corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Maggie - love the way you have coloured the image, and also the beautiful flower!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is about watering cans with flowers, but here it is, a perfect example! So cute! Enjoy your Christmas dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with our Wonderful Wednesday challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet image and lovely looking card. Fabby design and sweet colours. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image, Maggie!! You have done a wonderful job on this one! It's simple....which just makes it perfect!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is precious, Maggie. Gives me hope of summer! Lovely colors and dp combo. Thanks for joining the "Seeing Spots" challenge at Meljen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it​!​ Fabulous card!​ Thanks for sharing ​your talent​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You colored up the image beautifully Maggie! Love your DP's and the pretty flower accent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow lovely coloring and love the layout x Thankyou so much for joining us over a Digi Choosday for our Anything Goes Challenge this week Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love all the layers and pretty papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful coloring and I LOVE your card!!! All the patterned paper looks great together and the big flower just tops it off. LOVE IT!
    Lnn

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable Maggie! I love the image and the pretty flower to match. So happy you are able to join the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week! Thanks os much for stopping by also and the white gel pen I use is just the regular jelly roll pen by Sakura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliantly made creation and love the image and goodies added.

    A real pleasure to view.

    Thanks so much for entering in our challenge at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS this time.



    Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie



    {Crafty Sentiments…aNNie…DT Member}

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us with our Wonderful Wednesday challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card. I like the patterned paper combination that you used with it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. Unfortunately I didn't get my card done for the progressive challenge in February :( Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the colors in this card! so cute!!! and i love freebie/progressive challenges! need to go check this one out!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've always loved Sandie's images. Getting back into Outlawz is first on my list once I'm in the new studio... so maybe in time for the July challenge.

    I love the softness of this card and the colors sure beat the browns I look at out my window right now... well, except for the fresh snow falling at the moment. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! Love those pretty papers!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. sweet card
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for Anything Goes
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!