Follow Me

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Kingfisher

Hi friends and happy Sunday! We are done with Thanksgiving and now on to Christmas. Have you gotten your shopping done yet. I stayed up way late the other night doing all mine on Amazon. Lucky me, all my kids have Amazon Wish Lists so it was pretty easy to just go see what everyone had on their lists and pick out things. Of course, I then had to e-mail what I had gotten one person to all the others so we didn't get the same things. I think most of them are already on their way to me. Next up - wrapping and shipping!

A couple weeks ago I made this card. It was an image and digital paper pack from Stitchy Stamps - Creator - Coosty Creations. I offered to show case it in a card. With all that was going on in our family the last few weeks I wasn't able to get it on my blog although the card was finished. In fact, I took it to my brother-in-law when he was in the hospital just a couple days before he passed away. Since he's kind of a country boy, I thought he would enjoy this image.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Coosty Creations - Kingfisher
  • Sentiment - Hero Arts - Thinking of You
  • Ink - Stamipin Up Island Indigo
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Island Indigo
  • Designer paper - Coosty Creations
  • Accessories - Stampin Up - Dots
  • Copic Markers - BG0000, BG01, BG10, BG15; E02, E23, E25, E27; E40, E41 E43; Y13, Y19, Y38; YG11, YG61, YG63

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card- love your beautiful coloring. Oh, you gotta love the Amazon wish lists!
    ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this turned out wonderfully :) :) your colouring is wonderful and I just love how you have used the papers and your layout. Thank you so much hunny for showcaseing. Big hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner Maggie - love your colours on the kingfisher, and the background is perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, I love he way you colored the image on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh maggie this is just beautiful. wonderfully colored birdy you got there!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know he loved this. The colors are wonderful and I really love the bird. My husband has been doing the Christmas shopping for our son -- guy stuff -- but we'll do together for a few things. I need to get on Amazon and LL Bean for my husband, but first priority is to get these Christmas cards in the mail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!