I wanted to present one last Halloween card for this year. Over at Creative Knockouts I had a choice between a wedding image and Wicked Honey and chose to do Halloween again. Our theme this week is Patchwork Pretties, so use patchwork design on your card. Here's mine -
- Image - Sassy Studio Designs - Wicked Honey
- Sentiment - Authentique - Beware Sticker; Bo Bunny - Oct 31 sticker
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Basis Black and Wild Wasabi
- Designer Paper - from my stash
- Accesories - Halloween Cricut Cartridge; Recollections - blink flourish; ribbon from my stash; Nestabilities - Radiant Rectangles Die.
- Copic Markers - E23, E27, E29; E50, E51, E53; N4, N6, N8; R20, R32, R46; YG11, YG21, YG23; YR01, YR02, YR21
Creative Knockout Challenge blog and check out the rest of the Design Team creations. I hope you'll play along with us this week. The winner or one of the Top 3 could be you!
I will have a post later to announce the winner of my Birthday Blog Candy. I will have one of my GF's at work draw a name from all the entries. Looked to me like a lot of you were interested and I appreciate all the Happy Birthday wishes. It was a Great week.
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
DLART Thankful Thursday - Halloween
MilkCoffee Challenge - Halloween
Sassy Studio Designs - Halloween
Crafting By Designs - It's Halloween
Creative Moments - Halloween
Digistamps4Joy - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Halloween
Nutcrafters - Halloween
Paper Pretties - Polka Dots
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes/Halloween