It's much more fun to be making cards and doing some creating in my stamp room. Today is the day for Creative Card Crew's latest challenge. The theme for this challenge is Steampunk/Urban. I'm still learning about Steampunk, but it's a fun process.
Here is my steampunk/urban card.
- Image - Kenny K - Inspector Em
- Sentiment - Tim Holtz - Word Bands
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up More Mustard
- Designer Paper - Urban scene found on my computer.
- Accessories - Tim Holtz Sprockets; Twine; Cycle image found on my computer
- Copic Markers - E31, E33, E35; E50, E51, E53; E47; G43; N0, N2, N4, N6; R46; YR12, YR23, YR24, YR31
Prize: Surprise! Dies and/or Acrylic Stamps
I hope that if you haven't tried Steampunk yet, then you'll take a chance and come out of your comfort zone and give it a go. It'll be fun. Don't forget to hop on over to the Creative Card Crew Challenge blog and check out what the rest of the design team has come up with.
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes and/or Round
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Use a Digi
Lacy Sunshine - Use a Window
Scribble & Scrap- Anything Goes