Yep! I've been accepted as a Design Team member for Creative Knockouts. What a great bunch of ladies to work with and I'm so happy to get to know them and work with them on some great challenges coming up.
Getting with it, here is my card for this week's challenge with is Flower Power! Now I have to admit that I did not research this image before I colored her. If you know about Who Shot Roger Rabbit, you would know that Jessica Rabbit is supposed to be a redhead. Oops! Oh well, I don't do red so well anyway. LOL!
- Image - Sassy Studio Designs - Jessica Rabbit Sassy
- Cardstock - Express It Blending Card; Stampin Up - Blushing Bride
- Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Green at Heart
- Accessories - Bowdabra Bowmaker; Ribbon from my stash; Flowers from Petaloo and Ribbon Girl; Pearls from my stash; Dies (didn't write them done)
- Copic Markers - B0000; BV00; E21, E31, E34, E50; RV10, RV21, RV42, RV55; Y21, Y32; YG93, YG95; YG97
Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you and that you'll play along with us this week and show us all your lovely flowers.