So on to the business at hand. Here is my card for this week for One Stitch At A Time challenge.
- Image - Coosty Creations - Dominae Papilio
- Sentiment - Stamp from my stash
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Orchid Opulence; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Conoosty Creations - Dominae Papilio Digital Paper
- Accessories: Ribbon, Lace, and pearls from my stash; Flowers - Petaloo, Ribbon Girl, and Petaloo; Martha Stewart - fir branch punch and shaped doily; Stickles; Stampin Up label punch
- Copic Markers - B0000; E50, E51, E53, E59; RV00, RV55; BV00; V01, V12, V15; Y11, Y15, YR23
1) You can enter with as many images from StitchyBear Digi Outlet as you wish. But if you choose to enter with NONE StitchyBear Digi Outlet images then you are allowed to enter a maximum of 3 times.
2) You must link to our challenge blog.
3) No backlinking, you project must be a new project, blogged after our challenge goes live.
For this weeks fantastic challenge its
'Use A Digi'
Good luck. Can't wait to see what you create.
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Come and Get It Challenge - Lots of Layers
Dragonfly Dreams - How Does Your Garden Grow
Dream Valley Challenges - Things With Wings
Fairytale Stampers - Flowers
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Things with Wings
That Craft Place - Ribbons/Lace
The Squirrel and The Fox - Girly
Kit and Clowder - Flowers
We Do Doobadoo - Lace
A Creative Romance - Girly Creations
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Left of Center Creative Challenge - Girly
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - One for the Girls
SweetPea Stampers - Things With Wings