First, thanks for all the advice for getting my hands back in shape. I do use Eucerin on them but when they have a crack, I need more than that and will use some Bach's Rescue Cream on the crack and put a band aid over it. Usually it is much better in 1-2 days. The Eucerin just soaks into my hands and I have to keep applying it over and over. This cold Winter weather has really been hard on the skin.
We had lovely weather yesterday and today - starting to warm up. I got out yesterday and cleaned up the patio and brought in all the Winter kitty bedding for a good washing. I could totally live with this weather year round.
This week at One Stitch at a Time, our theme is Use a Digi. I always love doing that one. You can be very creative. Oh, and there is a prize and a sponsor for this week, we have wonderful Prize this week -7 image Prize pack and our Sponsor is our Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet. To win the main prize you MUST use an Image from our store and please put an # after your name so we don't miss you. Runner up prize for person using non-store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something.
So, on to my card
- Image - Alipeeps - Steampunk Profile
- Sentiment - None- There are some words on the d/p so I just left it at that
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up - More Mustard; Gold Metallic c/s
- Designer Paper - Graphic 45 - Steampunk Spells
- Accessories - Spellbinders - Sprightly Sprockets Nestabilities Dies; Gold Labels Four; Classic Oval; Cheery Lynn Die - Lace Corner Deco H; Ribbon from my stash; Spare Parts - clock face; Black Multiliner and Blue Multiliner Pens
- Copic Markers - E0000, E01, E21, E31, E33; R01, R21; Y21, YR21, YR20
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - Cover your card base with pattern paper
Feeling Crafty Challenge - Use Dies or punches
Lothian Crafts ONline - Love Using Your Dies
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
SanDee & amelie's Steampunk Challenge - Time Machine
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Use Die Cut or Punch
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes