Awhile back we did the Swap and have been waiting all this time for everyone to have their package and get their blog posts done so we can do the reveal and hop around and see all the fabulous goodies that every received. It sure was fun putting together my box that went to Tanja Charles and then to see all the fabulous goodies that she sent to me. Today is finally the day. First of all I'll show you the cute card/treat box that I made for her.
- Image - Simply Betty Stamps - Summerween
- Sentiment - Graphic 45 - Steampunk Spells Chipboard
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
- Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blackbird Collection
- Accessories - Martha Stewart - Rustic Fence Punch; Grass Die cut; Cricut - Happy Hauntings Cartridge; Embellishments from my stash; Stickles
- Copic Markers - C8; E50, E51, E53; E71, E74, E77, E79; V000, V01, V15; YG00, YG11, YG23, YG45; YR02, YR07, YR16
I'll break it down. From left to right - Darice Embossing Borders; Crystal Stickers White Squares; Bazzill orange glitter buttons, Black/White Halloween embellishments (skulls & spiders); Martha Stewart paper rolls
Next - My and My Big Ideas Halloween paper collection 12 x 12 pad and a small pad of Smash papers. I can't wait to get started on my Smash book one of these days.
Almost there. Next - some rub ons, borders and some sentiment stickers -
Now on to the hop.
Maggie Schoener - You are here!
Trish thedish Sakulich
Sheri Loatwall (aka Sheri Scraps)
Check out Betty Roberts Blog for Terry's Swap gifts.
Summer Hills Painter
Hope you had fun hopping around.