The image is from Simply Betty Stamps. It's a freebie that she gives to us with the understanding that we will use it for an entry into the Fan Page Challenge. If you don't use it for the challenge, then you have to sit out the next month. For this challenge, the idea was to make our own background for the image. I used Stampin Up Groovy Guava, Kiwi Kiss, and Pool Party inks and sponges to create my background. Just sponged around the image without any kind of pattern.
Here's my card.
- Image - Simply Betty Stamps - Summer Fairy
- Sentiment -Lili of the Valley - Everyday Grungy Greetings
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Pool Party and Wild Wasabi; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Fancy Pants Designs - Summer's End
- Ink - Stampin Up - Groovy Guava, Kiwi Kiss, and Pool Party
- Accessories - Sponges; Nestabilities Labels Seventeen; Ribbon - Ribbon Boutique; Prima Flowers - Blue; Wild Orchid Crafts - Peach flowers; Martha Stewart Fir Branch punch; Bling from my stash; Stickles - Clear
- Copic markers: BG000, BG02, BG11; E00, E01, E11; R46; YG03, YG61, YG63; YR00, YR02, YR12