I'm also happy to announce that all the kitties were all feeling much better when I got home. And some more good news - Corey (Casper's twin outside) has finally let me touch him, pet him, scratch his head, and I was even able to pick him up the other day!!!! <insert big smilie face> It's not all the time. He still skitters away from me sometimes, but this is real progress!
Okay, so much for the news of the week. I'm sure you'd like to see my card for this week's Perfect Sentiment challenge.
Materials Used :
- Image - Stitchy Bear/Delicious Doodles - Man Cake
- Sentiment - Clear Designs - Cupcake
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stamping Up, Night of Navy and Real Red
- Designer Paper - Authentique - Glory collection
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin Up Creamy Caramel
- Accessories - Nestabilities Labels Fourteen; Stamping Up Large Star Punch; Marvy square punch; Ribbon - Michael's Americana Collection,
- Copic Markers - B91, B95, B99; R37, R46, R59; Signo White Gel Pen; White Opal Liquid Pearls
and they will award 3 free digi images to the random winner!
So get your inks and stamps out, dig out some paper and have fun! I hope you have a fun time and that you'll come back and play with us again. Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for you this week. Bye for now!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas - Must use a Die and make it birthday with 3 embellishments
Loves Rubbr Stamps - Red White & Blue
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Our Daily Bread Designs - Red, White & Blue
Through the Craftroom Door - Anyrhing Goes
Cupcake Craft - CAS with no flowers
Get Inky - Red, White and Blue
Paper Playtime - Red, White & Blue
Pike's Playground - Red, White & Blue
Stamps & Fun - Cake