May starts another year of the Monthly Challenge Group over on Splitcoast Stampers. It was Suzy's turn to send out the challenge envelope and she sent us a bunch of great goodies. I'm sure I'll be able to get a few more cards using them, but this first one had limits to it. We were supposed to make a card using ONLY the things that were sent. Very hard for me because I always want to add flowers and stuff.
- Tea cup - Stampin Up - Tea Shoppe; embossed with Pink Zing embossing powder.
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Tea Shoppe
- Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
- Tan embossed cardstock - Paper Studio - not sure about the EF.
- Designer Paper - Paper Studio - Mirabelle Floral
- Pink Lace - Recollections