I do have a card for you this week for the Perfect Sentiment challenge. You'll love this one because it's ANYTHING GOES! Yea! This week you get to make ANY paper crafted item of your choice. Just make sure there is a sentiment on the front. This was such a fun card.
HERE. You get 10 images (3 of each) for a total of 30 images to play with.
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Touch of Kindness
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Vintage Violet; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Prima - Natures Garden
- Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Flowers - Petaloo; Die Cut - Memory Box Whimsey Circle; Circle punch and Stampin Up scallop circle punch; ribbon from my stash; Liquid Pearls; Stickles
- Copic markers - BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV02, BV13, BV23; E50, E51, E53; G12, G24; R00, R01, R12; Y04, Y18, Y21
So, now it's your turn. Grab your paper and ink and get started. You could be the lucky random winner or chosen as one of the Perfect 3. Hop on over to the Perfect Sentiment Challenge blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has to show you. Good luck!
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Get Inky - Die Cuts
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Flowers
LEJ Designs - Die Cuts or Punches
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Lady Anne - Vickie's Challenge - Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Monthly - Anything Goes
Three Scrappy Girls - Flowers
Whoopsi Daisy - May Flowers