So, let's get to the Perfect Sentiment challenge for this week. The challenge is to create a card for the occasion of your choice using the color scheme shown in the photo. Don't forget to include a sentiment on the front of your card. These colors are Coral-Orange + Aqua Blue + Latte.
Here is the card that I created. I actually used a stamp this time instead of a digital. I have to do this more often because I have a lot of stamps that haven't seen ink yet!
- Image - Stampavie - Lili Rose
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Touch of Kindness
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pool Party and Crumb Cake; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Everyday Enchantment
- Accessories - Die Cuts - My Favorite Things - Dainty Doily; SCACD - Custom Corners; Flowers - Prima (Blue) Petaloo (Orange and Leaf branches); 1 3/4" round punch; Dew Drops - Sunflower
- Copic Markers - BG0000, BG02, BG10; E50, E51, E53; E00, E70, E71; G43; YR01, YR65, YR82
Now it's your turn. The idea is for you to create a card and enter it in the weekly challenge. You may be selected as the winner of our weekly prize which this week is 3 free Christmas Digis from the Perfect Sentiment Blog. Check it out. You could also be one of the Perfect 3. So head on over to the Perfect Sentiment Blob and see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you and then get inky and join in the fun!
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Bearly-Mine - Spring Flowers
Oldie but a Goodie - Make it Girly (stash - Dew Drops)
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craftroom - Summer Flowers
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Spring is in the air
Vickie's Challenges (Lady Anne) - Anything Goes