On to my card for this week's Perfect Sentiment challenge. Our theme this week was to create an Easter card and "bling it up". Use rhinestones or pearls; glittered cardstock; anything that shimmers or sparkles. Don't forget to include your sentiment on the front.
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear who will award one lucky random winner a $10 Gift Voucher to be used on the Vendors from Stitchy Bear that sponsored our challenge: Barbara Jenson & Stitchy Bear.
- Image - Stitchy Bear - Easter Basket
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Fancy Flexible Phrases
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pretty in Pink; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer paper - Whimsey Stamps - Eggstravaganza
- Accessories - Bling from Recollections; Flower paper trim - Doodlebug Designs; Nestabilities Classic Circle; Stampin Up 3/4" circle punch and 7/8" scallop punch; Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge
- Copic markers: B0000, B000, B32, B91, B95; E31, E35, E37; G00, G03; YG06; BV13; R21, R32, R43, R81, R83, R85; Y15, Y21, Y32; YR12, YR15, YR65, YR68; C0, C2
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
A and T Emerald Faeries - Bling
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Use it Tuesday - Diecuts, Punches, cutouts (I used the Cricut, Nestabilities, and flourish bling)
Delicious Doodles - Die Cuts