Well it is Wednesday and time again for our Perfect Sentiment Challenge. Our theme this week is Winter Wonderland. The object is to creat a card with a sentiment for Winter. Use a Winter image or any embellishments, embossing, embossing folders, etc. to give your card a Winter feel. Go ahead and think outside the box if you have to. . . cups of cocoa, etc.
Here is my card for this week, and I've used one of the Meljen's Designs images.
- Image - Meljen's Designs - North Pole Critters
- Sentiment - Just Right - Noel Christmas Ornaments
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Crazy Cajun; Xpress It Blending Card
- Design Paper - Basic Gray - Eskimo Kisses and Jovial
- Ink - Memento Black and Stampin Up Cool Carribean
- Accessories: Prima Flowers (Brad from my stash); Nestabilities Labels Die (cut in half) for the sentiment; Diamond Glaze; Opaque White paint.
- Copic Markers: BG0000, BG11; C0; E02, E31, E35, E37; G40, G43, G82; R20, R22, R35, R38; W8