Our great sponsor this week is Shelly's Images. Make sure you hop over to her store and check out what she's got to offer. Fun stuff.
For my card I decided to go with the Christmas theme. Trying to get some more of those holiday cards finished.
- Image - My Favorite Things - Santa Baby
- Sentiment - Designer Paper
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Cherry Cobbler; Express It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stash of scraps
- Accessories - Flowers and Leaves - Prima; Glitter Brad - stash; Snowflake Charm - Oriental Trading; Baker's Twine - Stampin Up.
- Copic markers: B21, B23, B95; E50, E51, E53; N2, N4, N6 ; R22, R37, R39; YG11, YG03, YG61, and YG63
I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Use Red
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Stripes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Inspired by a Song (Santa Claus is coming to Town)
LEJ Designs Challenge - Seasons Greetings
Papelitos Challenges - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Flower Power
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Crafy Bloggers Network - Christmas Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Traditional Christmas
Thanks again for stopping by and leaving your comments. I so appreciate each one of them. Wishing you a happy week.