This week our cards are going to the sister-in-law of one of the Teapotters and also a very dear friend of mine, Soni. Soni's SIL is going through some major health issues but through it all she keeps her faith and a has a good spirit about her. MaryLou loves Teddy bears and the colors blue and purple. If you'd like to join in and find out more about MaryLou and the Destination Station for this week, click HERE!
My card that I'm sending off to MaryLou is this one created with an old retired, but well loved Stampin Up stamp set.
- Images - Bear, hat, teapot, teacup, butterflies, and sentiment all from Stampin Up Button Bear set
- Ink - Memento Black
- Cardstock - Stampin Up: Bashful Blue, Orchid Opulence, and Pear Pizazz; Xpress It Blending Card.
- Design Paper - Basic Gray Kioshi
- Flowers - My Favorite Things - Mini Rolled Roses Die;
- Leaves - Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Little Leaf Set
- Stampin Up - scallop border edge punch
- Copic Markers - B0000, B21, B32, B41, B95; E41, E43, E44, E55, G12, G21, G24; V20, V22, V25; T3; YR20, YR23, YR24.
I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Papelitos Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Flower Power
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's Challenge - Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Monthly - Anything Goes
Ooh-La-La Challenge - Somebody Special
stamps & fun = Creativity - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - Anything Goes
Pan Pastel - Make your own embellishment
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - Flowers, Hats or Horses
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments and hope you have a fabulous week.