This week's theme is another easy one - The season or occasion of your choice! The twist is to use a critter of some sort on your card - It can be a teddy bear, mouse, frog, elephant, spider, whatever you want. Just remember to put your sentiment on the front of your card.
Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs and the prize for the winner of this week's challenge is 3 digital images! Fabulous!
Crafty Sentiments Designs.
- Sentiment - Just Rite Stamps - Noel Christmas Ornaments
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler; SU Whisper White
- D/P - Deja Views - Fair Isle Christmas collection
- Nestabilties - Not sure which Label No. this one is for the image. Sorry
- Sentiment Label - from Verve Stamps
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Red Hybrid Tea Roses; 1/2" Tea Roses; Prima roses
- Copic Markers - B0000, B02; E40, E41, E43, E44, E47; G28, R39; BV29
I've actually been working on a few Christmas cards lately. I need to catch up on my Christmas Card Challenge. I'm behind 2 for August and need to start on September.
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge - Early Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Papelitos Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Created with Love - Christmas with a Die Cut
Paper Pretties - Create a Square Card
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
The Pink Elelphant - Use Pattern Paper
Christmas Crafting - Traditional Colors
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas
Unique Crafters Challenge - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I ran into trouble with Blogger again last night. Luckily I was able to finish up most of my post except for my "Thank you."