The mornings here have been a little cooler than they have been all Summer. It's a harbinger of Fall. It's almost in the air. The hummingbirds have returned to my feeders again, and I'm very happy to see them again. They are only here from August til about November on their way South. In keeping with that, the theme for the Perfect Sentiment Challenge this week is to make a card using a sentiment of Fall/Thanksgiving. The twist is to use Baker's Twine on your card.
Our sponsor this week is Shelly's Images. You can visit her store HERE!
Check it out and see all the fabulous images she has. One lucky winner this week will win one free digital image.
Now on to my card for this week's challenge.
- Stamp image - Whiff of Joy - Charlotte
- Sentiment and Leaves - Stampin Up - Days of Gratitude
- Ink - Stampin Up - Early Espresso, More Mustard, Memento Black
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Old Olive
- Paper - Stampin Up - Autumn Spice collection
- Accessories - Stampin Up - Early Espresso Baker's Twine; Dimensionals
- Copic Markers - B0000; E000, E21, E27, E31, E33, E35, E50, E57; Y19; YG91, YG93, YG95; YR23, YR24, YR31
I'll be submitting this card to the following challenges:
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Leaves
Jackson's Digital Expressions - Anything Goes & CAS
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Fall Fun
Lexi's Creations - Autumn Colours
Lollipop Crafts - Fall Frolic
Love to Create - Ribbon or Twine
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Fall Inspiration
The Cutie Pie Challenge - No Flowers
Thanks for coming by and leaving your comments. I really do appreciate each one of you. Hope you have a fabulous rest of the week.