Our sponsor this week is Parables of a Crafter. The owner of this website/challenge blog is Theresa and she is one of our our DT members! She's just fabulous. She is having some health issues right now and if you're the praying kind of person, maybe your could say a little prayer for her recovery from some surgery.
That being said, here is the card that I created for the challenge.
Like I said, I don't do masculine very well. The best I could come up with was the blue ribbon to add to it.
- Image - Big Day Tobie from Some Odd Girls stamps
- Cardstock - Express It Blending Card; Stampin Up Brillian Blue
- Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Hootenanny collection
- Sentiment - Verve - Time to Celebrate
- Ink Tuxedo Memento Black
- Ribbon - Stash; 1 3/4" round punch
- Copic Markers - B0000; B14, B21, B9; E31, E33, E35, E41, E50, E51, E53;G000, G12, G21; R0000, R00, R01, Y17
Don't forget to grab our badge and leave a comment on the PSC that you've done so for our blog hop coming up the week of October 10. It's going to be lots of fun, and I don't want you to miss any of it.
I will be submitting my card for the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Anything Goes
Papelitos Challenges - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft Challenges - Card for Man
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Use Ribbon
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Spots or Stripes
Dream Valley Challenges - Celebrations
Platypus Creek Digitals - Birthdays
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment. I really do appreciate each and every one of them.