Can we ever have too many birthday cards? I know that I’m always trying to play catch up to have a few on hand when a birthday sneaks up on me, besides making birthday cards is fun! Today I have a card for you that I made for Bowdabra using the Mini Bowdabra Hair Bow Tool and Ruler. You can see my full tutorial on how to make the bow HERE.
This was such a fun card to make. The sketch is from Mojo Monday No. 174.
- Image – MayzyArt Stamps - Birthday Horn
- Sentiment – Computer generated.
- Cardstock – Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Brocade Blue
- Designer Paper – Basic Gray – Cupcake collection
- 3/8″ Light Blue Gingham Bobbin Ribbon - Michaels
- Buttons – Bo Bunny – St. Nick collection
- Twine – Red Henry – Toner Plastics
- Copic Markers: B21, B34, B45; E01, E11, E50; R22, R27, R59; Y02, Y18, Y19; YG61, YG63.
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Square or Circle
Samuel Taylors Crafts - Die cuts
Sarah Hurley - Buttons
Cooking it up with Kate - Use Blue and Buttons
Crafts and Me - Ribbon and a Bow
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
That's it! Thanks again for stopping by and leaving your comment. I really appreciate it.