Create anything you like as long as it has a sentiment on the front...card, tags, ATC's, altered art. Twist: If you create a scrapbook page that clearly has a stamped sentiment, scripture, or quote on it, you may enter it. It must be stamped, it cannot be digital and the Title of your scrapbook page does not count.
I stuck with a card for my creation and used My Favorite Things Sketch No. 67 for my layout.
The image is from our sponsor this week - Limited Runs. One lucky winner will receive 3 digi images from their shop.
My Card Recipe:
- Cardstock for base, mats, and Martha Stewart double edge punch - Stampin Up - Bashful Blue
- Image printed on Xpress It Blending Card
- Sentiment - Hero Arts - Thinking of You stamped with SU Bashful Blue ink on SU Whisper White c/s and matted on SU Bashful Blue - edge cut with a 1" square punch
- Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Cupcake
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
- Copic markers: Skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, BV00; Shirt - B00, B12, B14, B16; Skirt - YR15, RY21, YR24; Hair - E31, E35, E37; Flower - Y02, Y18, Y38, YG05, YG09; Shadows - C1; B0000
Maggie - You are here.
May Guest Designers
Once you've checked out the Design team, get yourself over to your stamping space and put a card together yourself and then go over to the Perfect Sentiment blog and link it up. You could be the lucky winner this week, or you might get picked as one of the Perfect 3. Have fun!
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - Two of Anything
Oldie But A Goodie - Use something at least 6 months old - my designer paper I've had for at least a year.
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Anything Floral Related
Tip Top Tuesday - Use something older than 6 months - my designer paper is over a year old.
Love to Create Challenge - Sentiment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. I do appreciate your time. Hope you have a fabulous week!