* Stamp image – Flourishes – Rock a Bye Baby; Sentiment – computer generated and inside computer generated with stamped Onezie
* Cardstock – Stampin Up – Sage Shadow and Barely Banana and Georgia Pacific White
* Designer Paper – from my stash
* Ribbon – 5/8″ Yellow Organdy, 5/8″ Yellow Satin, and 1/8" Yellow Satin
* Accessories – Corner rounder punch; Stampin Up Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch; Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Edge punch
* Copic Markers - G20, G40; R0000, R000, R01; Y00, Y02, Y06, W00, and W0
* Mini Bowdabra
* Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
You can check out the Bowdabra Blog to see the directions on how to make that dual-ribbbon bow.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.