Materials used for this card:
- Image - Marci from La La Land Crafts; sentiment - Stampin Up - Year Round Cheer
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride; XPress It Copic Blending Paper
- Designer Paper - Jodie Lee - Fairy Belle Collection
- Ink - Memento London Fog; SU Blushing Bride
- Cricut cartridge - Elegant Edges
- Ribbon - SU Pretty in Pink Taffeta
- Doily - Martha Stewart
- Punches - 1 1/4" round, 1 1/2" round, Martha Stewart Butterfly
- Roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
- SU Dimensionals and SU pearls
- Copic markers: B000; E30, E31, E35, E37 for hair; E50, E51, E53 for skin; G20, G24; R00, R01, R20, and R30.
Now how about checking out the rest of the Design Team to see what they have created to inspire you.
Jenn ~ http://www.jennipherlowery. com/
Chrissy, Guest Designer ~ http://trulychrissyxx.blogspot.co.uk/
After you've checked them out, then grab your stamps and ink and try your hand at this one - Easy, Peasy! Pop on over to the Perfect Sentiments Challenge and leave us a linky to your card. You may be the big winner or your card may be chosen as one of the Perfect 3.
I am also submitting this for the following challenges:
Oozak.com - Anything goes
Paper Sundaes - Cute
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Pastels
Craft Your Passion - Inspiration Photo
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. Hope you have a wonderful week!