Follow Me

Friday, March 16, 2012

SPRING!

The temps outside and the beautiful azaleas and other flowers that are blooming all over the place (except in my yard - but that's another story) are saying that Spring is here!  I love this time of the year when we can enjoy a little warmer weather, but it hasn't gotten so HOT and HUMID here yet!  You can be sure that will be coming soon.  So, to celebrate Spring, here is a card that I did for Bowdabra which is featured on their website. 

You can go HERE to get all the details on how to make this simple bow to add to your projects.
As to the card, here are the materials I used:
  • Stamp image – Large Spring Wording by Elzybells UK (Retired)
  • Cardstock – Stampin Up , Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate
  • Pattern Paper – Stampin Up – Berry Bliss
  • Accessories – Filigree gold corner by Wild Orchid Crafts, Gold brads, & yellow Stickles.
  • Copic markers
  • Burgundy Twill Tape
  • Mini Bowdabra
  • Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
  • Bowdabra Bow Wire
  • Glue Dots and Double Side Tape
Sorry, but I'll add the Copic colors later.

I'm very excited to be a part of the Bowdabra Design Team.   And this month is National Craft Month and Bowdabra is taking part with lots of Giveaways.  You can go HERE to see what you need to do  to be a part of this and maybe win a prize.  You can also click on the button on the right side of this page to take you there.  Stop back at Bowdabra to see what the latest tutorial is everyday and for more chances to win.  Good luck.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment.  I do appreciate it.

20 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, full of happy things... your bows are so amazing... great card to brighten up some ones day tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card! I love how fresh & pretty it is! ~ Dody

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so eye catching with the colors, layers and that lovely bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and I like how you colored the image! LOVE that gold filigree corner. I love Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Maggie! Love that filigree corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maggie. I found you on The Outlawz. Now I am following your wonderful blog. You have some nice work here. I especially like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Kisa. I checked out your blog also and became a follower.

      Delete
  7. So cute! Love the card.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow and wow some more! This is just lovely! I love the wonderful layout and pretty Spring beauty - what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright & cheery card, definitely feels like Spring! Knockout colors and layout. You do magic with ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Spring card- done in perfect Spring colors- and love the bow! We do not usually have nice Spring weather this early, but have been enjoying temps up into the 80's this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cheerful spring card! Love the perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty spring card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the card, your colouring is really nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! I live in Wisconsin so feels more like summer right now but I am not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kim. LOL! Our weather right now is kind of wet!

      Delete
  16. Fabulous image! I know it says it, but it really does make you think of spring - that chubby little blue bird makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is too cute & I have a few of those images! Your coloring is wonderful...I want to be like you when I grow up! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!