HERE to get all the details on how to make this simple bow to add to your projects.
As to the card, here are the materials I used:
- Stamp image – Large Spring Wording by Elzybells UK (Retired)
- Cardstock – Stampin Up , Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate
- Pattern Paper – Stampin Up – Berry Bliss
- Accessories – Filigree gold corner by Wild Orchid Crafts, Gold brads, & yellow Stickles.
- Copic markers
- Burgundy Twill Tape
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Glue Dots and Double Side Tape
I'm very excited to be a part of the Bowdabra Design Team. And this month is National Craft Month and Bowdabra is taking part with lots of Giveaways. You can go HERE to see what you need to do to be a part of this and maybe win a prize. You can also click on the button on the right side of this page to take you there. Stop back at Bowdabra to see what the latest tutorial is everyday and for more chances to win. Good luck.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment. I do appreciate it.